Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

probably not meant for this section but...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Went to the salomon grom camp tonight..............holy cow what a learning curve!!!

Had a brilliant time and would definately recommend it to fellow snow heads who want to try freestyle - great tuition, patient instructors and let you progress at your own pace/confidence level.

Well worth a 2 hour drive each way!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ledge, sounds interesting, Can you post more details? at 37 I'm definitely not a grom, but I really would like to learn how to jump, if only to give myself more confidence that I can handle it should I unexpectedly find myself airborne - I had a nasty tumble at the eosb last year and hurt my arm, want to try to avoid such things happening again
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

grom

Puzzled

Am definitely not down the homies on this one Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Grom - grommet - young kid
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Interesting. Where? Hemel?

I was about to start a thread with the title "you're not an intermediate until you can 360" before i saw this. I would quite like to do something more than straight airs so this could be a good starter.

Ta
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cunners wrote:
Interesting. Where? Hemel?

I've seen Pat run one or two Grom Camps at Hemel.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
IIRC ledge is from derbyshire so it could conceivably have been any of the snowdomes - Pat sharples popped up on here last week advertising a Grom event at manchester
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It was Manchester but they do some further south and in Scotland, I'm from close to Newcastle so a bit of a trek for me but i managed to nicely time some meetings at work.

When the events are advertised at the snow domes they do have a link direct to the Salomon grom website - it is mostly for the youngsters (and some are amzingly talented) but there are a few of us the wrong side of 35 learning the basics.

Getting myself booked in for an airbag session soon, but im going to have to buy some brown salopettes first.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy