Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Miracle Knee Brace

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Someone's probably already mentioned this product but just in case.....

My wife could hardly walk without a limp and fairly severe pain in her knee due to a torn cartiledge 2 weeks before we went skiing to Zell and was advised by her consultant and physio that surgery would inevitably be required but that if she could bear the pain and discomfort she would probably be able to ski a little bit as long as she wore a good knee brace...

After much deliberation and research it transpired that the Mueller Hg80 brace was the one that appeared most suitable for her complaint...

http://www.physioroom.com/product/Mueller_Hg80_Hinged_Knee_Brace_with_Kevlar/2034/37820.html

Still limping through the airport, into the taxi, up the stairs to our room we remained doubtful that she would ski at all and she'd just about come to terms with the prospect of spending the week wandering around the village all day drinking coffee and eating cake whilst the rest of us enjoyed the skiing....

Sunday morning came and on went the Mueller..... a miracle happened and suddenly she was walking almost normally.... a quick trip to the ski shop and a cautionary one day ski pass purchase and we were in the gondola...

The first few turns were undertaken rather gingerly but she soon got into her stride and by lunchtime was skiing just as she had the year before, injury free.

Thanks to the Mueller she enjoyed 4-5 hours skiing each day with only slight swelling and mild discomfort in the evenings which she felt was absolutely worth it....

Thank you Mueller for making an exceptional product which made my wifes week of skiing possible against all odds (and my week far more fun than it would have been with a moaning wife by my side every evening!), and thank you physioroom.com for your excellent service and next day delivery....

We're always ready to slag off bad product / service so it's nice to be able to sing some praises now and again...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I used one of these for my knee injury a couple of years ago (med co lig). Fantastic, gives plenty of bio feedback and very comfy.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Scarpa, mine = bigger than yours.

Little Angel

(Breg X2K)
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy