Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Peirre & Vacances 'Baby Kit'

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm glad to say that even with a baby we're of to Avoriaz in a couple of weeks. Anybody paid the extra for the baby kit that P&V offer for €15/week? Do you know what's in it?

Phoned up yesterday and booked two because we're going as two families each with a 6-8 month old babies, but the women didn't speak the best english (it was a UK 0870 number, but redirected I guess) and although I'm pretty sure she said there was a cot and a high chair, the rest was a bit hard to catch and my GCSE french didn't stretch to baby accessories, it was something like:

"A place to wash the baby" = baby bath? baby change mat?
"A thing for the baby to stand in" = a baby walker? a door bouncer?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ishay, a quick Google on 'Pierre and Vacances Baby Kit' returns:-

Guests can purchase the Baby Kit online before the arrival. It includes:

A folding baby cot with 1 sheet
A highchair

From past experience of other suppliers' 'baby kits', that seems about right. The phrase "something for the baby to stand in" may have been simply a language thing - not knowing the English for sit! BTW you will need to take your own blankets etc for the cot. These are rarely if ever supplied, possibly to avoid allergies etc

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Tue 23-02-10 13:18; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah I did google it and got the same result, but she definately seemed to be trying to explain at least 4 seperate things, but maybe not.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Normally you get a folding cot (NF Standard EN 176) with 1 sheet, a high chair for infants over 6 month. It is designed for children up to 2 or 15kg.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy