Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easy Jet baggage allowance thread question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have looked on Easy Jet's website and can't find any mention of how many baggage allowance threads you can have on one internet forum.

I rang Easy Jet and they said it was normally 2 but this could be upgraded to 3 if the forum discussed winter sports equipment. I also asked if the threads could discuss skis and snowboards, in the same posts and they said they weren't bothered provided the maximum number of threads did not exceed 3.

I have asked them to email confirmation to me.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think it's slightly less than helmet threads but more than ski blade threads. Read the snowHead T&C's for clarity.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bar shaker, did they clarify that there is an additional allowance where the airport rules override the airline rules concerning hand luggage carriage of dangerous good such as helmets & boots?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Butterfly, I called back to ask about helmets and boots in hand luggage threads.

They said we can have as many threads about those as we like. In fact they said the more the threads the better as they don't really know the answer and will go along with whatever we think is best.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
what the policy on boots in hand luggae rolling eyes
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bar shaker, it's clear that the EasyJet staff are unclear as to exactly how to interpret your question so there is still some ambiguity on what is actually allowed.....
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Tatty wrote:
bar shaker, it's clear that the EasyJet staff are unclear as to exactly how to interpret your question so there is still some ambiguity on what is actually allowed.....

Oh yes, friends.

Easy Jet mentioned that their efforts to make the luggage limits understandable, by even the most hard of thinking, had caused massive complaints from travel and snow sport forum owners. The website owners were all moaning that their hit rate and advert traffic is down. As a result, Easy Jet will be feeding some ambiguity into the wording on their next website update, in return for a cut of the forum ad revenue profits. The wording has been approved by fora owners in the hope of people asking the same bleeding question over and over again, even though it is answered on EJ's web site and answered on a weekly basis on the various fora.

EJ said they liked getting mentioned in the helmet and boots threads, as they have never regulated these at all.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
nick0861, On another forum somewhere, someone just put ski boots and other stuff into a carry on case as there seems to be no limit and they never get checked, hey presto Easyjet fooled Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy