Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Interesting I thought

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I had a student the other day who, when we were talking about poor Marion Rolland at the start of the DH, said 'it must be hard after working for maybe 5 years for that'.

I was stunned - I had just assumed that everyone who likes to watch ski sport (or any other sport come to that) would realise that these athletes have been working ALL THEIR LIVES for that Olympic/cup final/WChamps moment. Shocked

Just thought I'd share that and see how many more out there will admit to it!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
and apparently she won't get any repeat fees from the TV bloopers shows that will re-run her start every 3 months for the next ?? years. Sad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boredsurfing, Busted ACL - always the innocuous falls - but that's not really the point is it?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
easiski, We were in hospital watching it live from Schladming with a child and badly bruised finger, but no break (runaway tobogganing accident), and we howled with laughter when she fell. A little later we were talking about it and felt quite guilty as these athletes are fearless, focused and extremely commited, and she must have been devestated and humiliated. To now find out she badly damaged her knee is the icing on a very shite cake.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
easiski, yes! Felt very sorry for at the time when she fell, and couldn't believe it when I heard how badly she had injured herself. How the hell did that happen? I assume the ACL tore before she actually crashed out. Non?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
easiski, Not all have worked all their life towards it? ie Gillian Cooke only started bobsleigh in 2008 is one example I can think of straightaway....
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
easiski, the snow leopard only starting skiing a few years ago, probably more technical sports like skiing take longer to master but how technical can pushing a bobsleigh be?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy