Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Money-burning snowboarder rescued from Alpine ski lift

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Snowboarders, money to burn wink

Quote:
A German snowboarder stranded in the Austrian Alps for six hours has been rescued after attracting attention by setting fire to his cash

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8520286.stm
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lucky he was a smoker! Shocked
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Are we sure it was his cash ?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They will all be burning their Euros in a month or so when Greece goes down the pan.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mr Podolsky says he is considering suing the company that operates the lift. A spokesman said it was not meant for downward trips and Mr Podolsky had apparently ignored signs warning against boarding it.
rolling eyes

"He used techniques learned through military service to fight off hypothermia"

You would have thought he would have thought a little bit about getting on it in the first place
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pistemeister wrote:
They will all be burning their Euros in a month or so when Greece goes down the pan.

Whats the latest? Will the £ gain on the euro
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
daehwons, I think reducing the number of Euros in circulation will strengthen it.
A weak pound is good for UK exports.

So here is what I propose. All of you go out and buy Euros and burn them, then you will be doing your bit for the British economy.

(Then I will do my Eu>£ transfer at a much more favourable rate and improve my economic situation)
Its a win win
Simples
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy