Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hart Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'd never heard of them before, but most of the olympic mogul skiers seemed to be on them. Anyone used them? What did you think?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
clarky999, When I used to go to Whistler the guy who ran the B and B I used to stay at was sponsored by them and I use to use them then. I haven't skied on any of their planks recently but they've always been a big name in Moguls
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
clarky999, They were very popular in the late 70's, early 80's. I thought they'd died a death, but they've obviously survived in the niche Mogul market.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
clarky999, skis branded 'Hart' have been made by several different companies including Vist and Atomic, so you *really* have to ask "Which Hart?".

If you mean the new F-17, then...I am not one of the fanboys.

Did you notice the Volkls, Movements, and ID Ones?

Spyderman wrote:
clarky999, They were very popular in the late 70's, early 80's. I thought they'd died a death,

More than one.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
comprex, and the ladies on the Moments.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We tested a bunch of Hart skis (manufactured in the Blossom facility in Italy) back in the 2008-2009 model year, and they are, indeed, a very nice ski. Their mogul ski (F17) is a real favorite with serious bump skiers because it is agile, powerful and quick. I like their skis quite a bit. The current company does not really have much in common with the original Hart Ski Company decades ago, but resurrected the tradename with an agressive lineup of skis and marketing hoping to capitalize on the retro-memories of many people about the name itself.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi I am new to the forum, I ski a lot in the states and for the last few years I have been skiing on F17`s , they are a great ski, very versatile and a real blast in the bumps, I would recommend them to any who loves moguls.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Naoki Yuasa has used their slalom ski on the WC for years and on the right course for him are very competitive.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy