Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Men's Super Combined...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
... I'm hearing it's cancelled today. Too much snow falling on the course overnight.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Confirmed as cancelled.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They should get some fatter skis wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Skipping wusses! It's dumping and they're complaining about too much snow! Get out there and get on with it or leave the powder to us boarders! We'll show ya how it's done! Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Having witnessed someone suffer a severe open fracture of both her tibia and fibula due to hitting a lump of soft snow at speed when the powers that be tried to run a downhill in too soft conditions, I can assure you they're not being wusses by cancelling.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Can they not ski to the prevailing conditions? I reckon that they're all up top with their fatties on having too much fun in the freshies to have to go spray on their leotards and time trial.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Richard_Sideways, The course also gets too chopped up in soft snow giving later starters a very unfair disadvantage. The discipline speed skiing requires an even more perfectly smooth and hard piste to be safe, even one small bump at 250km could be fatal so the faster you go the better the snow conditions need to be. Having seen these racers in action 'Skipping wusses!' is not a phrase I'd use, 'absolutely crazy' is probably a better description of them.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Rescheduled for Sunday.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy