Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ESF - Club Piou Piou - Plagne 1800

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know what this is like? My daughter did Piou Piou in Belle Plagne in Jan (she's not long since turned 3) and I'm hoping it's along the same lines - got a rope drag lift thing and lots of big obstacles etc to keep her happy. Not keen on going somewhere where she keeps having to side step up the slope and is a bit bare.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Depends when you go - we went to Peisey (is that 1800?) in April 2008 and by that time if year the Piou Piou area was a muddy slush pit. It did have a magic carpet though. Have a look at La Tania - for her age the Piou Piou area there is great.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Shimmy Alcott, This summer more snowmaking was put into 1800 and the nursery slopes all re contoured as part of the new lift project, so I wouldn't have thought there would be a problem at all.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
CaurnieBred,
Quote:

we went to Peisey (is that 1800?) in April 2008

Peisey is part of Les Arcs which is several miles away from Plagne 1800 in a different valley and has a different aspect.

BTW La Tania is at 1350m. Substanially lower than Peissey or La Plagne 1800
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Boredsurfing, Thanks, when I phoned up the rooms had been taken though rolling eyes
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Shimmy Alcott, I paused for a look yesterday on the way back here and all I could see was smiling happy kids and quite a few staff.
A huge contrast to the Club Med garden at Aime 2k where you could hear kids crying as you pass by on the adjacent piste Sad
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Embarassed Sorry - end of a long day!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy