Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Piou Piou

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quick bit of advise please as I've never taken the squids skiing.

Need to get them booked in ESF Piou Piou for the morning sessions for our trip in March.

Can someone tell me if they provide skis for the little 'uns, or do I need to do this myself? Would they need to arrive in ski boots, or just usual snow boots? Only ask as I assume that they won't be 'actually' skiing for the entire session.

Any words of wisdom would be welcome.

Squids are 5 in May, and 4 in June BTW.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
IMT, I'm sure you will need to hire their ski equipment, but why not ask them before you arrive? AS they won't be skiing all day, take them in their snow boots, unless told otherwise. Which Piou Piou are they booked into?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Helen Beaumont, Thanks a million.

They are going to be booked for Piou Piou in Super Devoluy - not been there before, but we'll see! I've emailed, but not had a reply as yet.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They will be wearing ski boots and skis for their lessons. Usually the lessons are 2 1/2 hrs each morning. You need to hire a set of ski boots, skis and helmet for each child for the lessons. They don't need poles as beginners. You would also need to have snow boots for them for walking round the resort.

Is there an ESF lessons plus lunch club option where you are going? Last year we booked our children into morning ski lessons plus lunch. That would give you a bit longer to ski yourselves.

Hope they enjoy the lessons and you have a good time.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowymum, thanks. We've got the snow boots and helmets already sorted, so i'll need to sort skis and boots.

We've got a couple of people coming who are not likely to want to ski all day everyday anyway, so hope to have plenty of time to blast around myself!!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
IMT, Just back from Superdevoluy and our son went into Piou Piou. We booked his skis and boots online through Snowbrainer which is aligned to Skiset (had used them previously - much cheaper than direct with any ski hire shop).

If you need any further info on Superdevoluy, drop me a PM and I'll be happy to help. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Avago, PM on it's way. Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy