Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is it now considered 'cool' to stick your nose into other peoples business?

Poster: A snowHead
Or is it just a snowHead 's thing?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quite frankly I don't see what concern it is of yours, madam.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Increasingly a British thing as far as I can see, no idea why.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes. Not just snowHeads. The anti-foxhunting bill was a classic example. Little Angel

But it is a SH thing to post any old drivel in The Piste.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Not sure about sticking one's nose in, but it seems it's considered cool to share even the most mundane and trivial aspects of one's life with the world.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
YAWN
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

it is a SH thing to post any old drivel in The Piste

achilles, +1 Laughing
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hyweljenkins wrote:
Not sure about sticking one's nose in, but it seems it's considered cool to share even the most mundane and trivial aspects of one's life with the world.

That's the 'twitter effect' rolling eyes Yawn, indeed.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The Voice of Reason, what are we to do if they keep thrusting their business under our nose?

hyweljenkins, exactly - very rarely of anything other than prurient interest.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
achilles, +1
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
twitter, facebook, snowheads...everyone wants everyone in the world to know what they're doing, seems its big business, wish i'd invented Facebook that's for sure, would then be on a mountain (incidentally not posting my mundane thoughts), rather than attempting to pass the time before 5.30....so boredom maybe, or trying to prove you're not boring....
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I should have known better than to open a thread with a title like that. I really must get a life.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
snowgirl123,
Quote:

trying to prove you're not boring....
usually doomed to failure! (Not speaking personally, I hasten to add, I just don't like 'look at me' stuff generally, it's either boastful or boring or both.)

Edit: that's not say that I am free from guilt in this respect. Happen to know for a fact that a lot of what I post here - the only such site I post on - bores the $hit out of many people. [shrug shoulder smiley]
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hurtle, absolutely always doomed to failure. Also not free from guilt, probably extremely guilty in fact.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Why did the OP start this in The Piste, it really messes up the search function Laughing ? Can a mod move it Apres?

Gah! got me again rolling eyes
latest report
Damn wrong for anyone to pry into my expenses claims - stick your noses elsewhere
Signed
A M P
snow report
Puzzled gets me!!!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy