Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

There's something I've been meaning to tell you...

Poster: A snowHead
I am a bad, bad person.

I shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

I lack the ability to make sensible decisions.

I am colour blind.

My mother would be ashamed of me. The rest of my family seem to have all gone very quiet, and everyone's doing a lot of navel gazing trying not to criticise.

I think it might be comfortable, and it's certainly pretty unique. Did I do wrong?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330401770538&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
THAT is gorgeous Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Monium, If he wore that when skiing no wonder his consultant has stopped him skiing Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cool
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Monium, In the land of the blind..... you will go far Laughing

Congrats.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Bones, Laughing Laughing . I think I'd be stuffing it up the consultants @rse, and buying a new outfit.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Monium, Did it include the Oxo and spoons? It does say it has lots of features, perhaps this is a Ray Mears Survival suit. Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Monium, is that purchase before or after dishing out advise on Andorra Laughing Puzzled
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Monium, what on earth are you going to use it for?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
under a new name wrote:
Monium, what on earth are you going to use it for?

I will be wearing it for weekends between ski trips, just to keep me warm, and to scare the local criminals enough that they wouldn't even making trouble - nobody tries to mug a mentalist because they can be rather dangerous.

I do have one question though - that colour is doing funny things to my eyes, I wonder what it will do to the signal in the lift pass machines Very Happy

Thinking about it, there's a couple of weddings this year, including my sisters, I could threaten to wear it...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
moffatross wrote:
Rocki wrote:
Monium, Did it include the Oxo and spoons? It does say it has lots of features, perhaps this is a Ray Mears Survival suit. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Actually, they look like something you might find under a smackhead's bed for when they go chasing the dragon Toofy Grin ....

Starting to think a smack problem could excuse this purchase, but really not sure even Class A's will excuse this with the fashion police.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
moffatross, Every junkie knows that Kitkat foil will do in an emergency Laughing
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
There should be a law against this sort of thing. Laughing
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Monium, if you're not going on the EoSB, can I buy it off you Laughing Laughing
latest report
Mrs Monium here.

I have threatened Mr Monium with a life of singlehood if he actually goes ahead and wears this, (and he certainly won't be getting any for quite some time in any event).

He sent me a link to it shortly before it "accidentally" fell into his online shopping basket, and I had to go and recover from severe eye bleed and vomiting.

Even worse, he is apparently scouring the internet for something equally hideous for me. I don't know what I've done to deserve this... Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
MrsMonium I'm not sure if anything I say will be of help to you Shocked Laughing
snow conditions
That looks like fenlandskier's eosb fartbag!!!!
latest report
Almost as bad as Ghost Doggy's brother's jacket.
latest report
I'd just like to let you all know that this thing arrived today, and it is so much better than I had expected. The purple/red colour in real life is much more salmon pink, and it's really two tone nasty Smile

I am genuinely happy as a pig in the proverbial at the moment, the girls at work have called environmental health to try and get help Very Happy
latest report
Monium wrote:
Mrs Monium here.

I have threatened Mr Monium with a life of singlehood if he actually goes ahead and wears this, (and he certainly won't be getting any for quite some time in any event).

Not from you perhaps but if he wears it during gay week hell be having the ride(s) of his life. Wink
snow conditions
hideous , the only all in one i like is the burton one!!! whats next? 80's eddie the eagle style jackets and salopettes??? Laughing
snow conditions
Monium, make sure you fill in the name panel tucked inside it - would hate to think of it getting mislaid and not find it's way home Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy