Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eurotunnel Passenger Shuttle Travel Update 11th February 2010

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

This from the Eurotunnel website an hour ago:

"Adverse Weather and Road Conditions

Eurotunnel services are temporarily suspended from the UK due to road traffic conditions following heavy snowfall in Kent overnight. Eurotunnel staff are working hard to clear the snow and maintain safe road conditions on the Folkestone terminal.

Shuttles loading operations will recommence as soon as we are able to deliver safe loading conditions, Eurotunnel will endeavour to accommodate customers on the nearest available shuttle on their arrival.

Please refer to the website for regular updates.

Customers who do not need to travel today are advised to make travel arrangements for an alternative day.

Customers who are scheduled to travel today are advised to delay their journey and check the website for regular updates on when the service will be back in operation.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause our customers."

Happy Halfterm Sad

Jan
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Situation improving a little. Forecast not too bad. Going to pack car now. I intend to have a happy half term.

Very Happy Very Happy

"Eurotunnel shuttle services are currently resuming after an extensive snow clearing operation at the Folkestone terminal. Earlier heavy snowfalls of up to 50cm in Kent made the safe movement of vehicles around the terminal difficult and shuttle loading and unloading operations problematic. Eurotunnel staff are continuing to clear access roads and ramps to ensure the safe flow of vehicles to the shuttles.

We are expecting one departure per hour in each direction and customers with reservations are advised that we will do our best to accommodate them when they arrive at the Eurotunnel Terminal this afternoon."
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good luck - may the force be with you
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
AW, What time are you due to cross? snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Of course they were well warned and obviously prepared well.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I suppose they can't clear snow before it's actually fallen.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Avago, we're on the 14h20 (in theory) Will look at situation tomorrow and see if we need to leave earlier.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just had an email from Eurotunnel telling me to respect my booked time!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
AW, I had a text and an email!

After the debacle at xmas we are not leaving anything to chance! We left home back then giving ourselves 9 hours travelling time - on a normal day it takes 2.5 hours tops. Thankfully we were on the second from last train to leave but it was still a total cock up!!

Good luck with your crossing time and have a great holiday Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy