Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowjet change to Viking

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

A group of us were scheduled to fly with Snowjet from Gatwick to Chambery on 13th March, we have just received a letter to advise this has now changed to a Viking flight. I have just read some reviews of Viking and they are not very flattering to say the least.

Anyone else had their flights changed as well ? Anyone know the reason ? I have emailed Snowjet who say 'due to operational reasons' ??
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alfie, I'd ignore what you read on the internet wink

I flew with Viking a few weeks back when it seemed most European airports were closed, including Geneva, our destination. OK we had to sit on the plane at Gatwick for 3 hours but that was really out of their control. They kept us fully informed as to what was going on, although not as promptly as Hurtle stranded at Heathrow wink and as soon as it was clear we were going to be delayed they came round with water and then tea and coffee. They must have been on the case with air traffic control as we were the second plane to land at Geneva after it re-opened. The return flight was fine. I also flew with them last year with no probs.

Your main worry I would say is flying into Chambery wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Alfie -

I'm pretty sure Mark Warner use Viking as their carrier - I seem to remember my daughter was on a Viking flight to Portugal last summer when she was doing a summer season for MW.

No complaints from her - all seemed to go very smoothly.

Loatie
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
loatie, yes that's right - it was with Mark Warner both times I've flown with Viking.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mark Warner do use Viking and they were fine last year and this year. In fact on the return trip we took off 15 minutes early and arrived 30 minutes early.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for your replies Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy