Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

i am all of a quiver

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
just collected my new kastle MX88 ' s , which in edition to my salomon aero x's means i now have a quiver(v.small but have to start somewhere) to cover all the mountain, all i have to hope for now is lots of new snow to protect them from those nasty rocks that lie in wait in zermatt. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice blog
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The MX88 goes everywhere, rails the piste and goes in deep so you can sell those aero things. As long as you got the right lenght which is head height.
You've blown it otherwise.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
PinoP, 168cm to my 166cm head height so they are just perfect, wont be selling the areo's anytime soon as they are the best on ice and hard pack, but the mx 88's are the best allrounder i have skied Smile
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Neilski, Which is exactly the place the MX88 excels too. I could understand adding a 100mm plus charger. Have you skied these things?
I was on MX88 last week and the snow was great everywhere but I did find a glazed over black down to the resort late afternoon and they are perfect there.
Of all the supposed one quiver skis out there, these are the closest thing I have found so am bemused that you think you need a hardpack ski over them, that is all.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PinoP, i get where you are coming from, the MX88 are a great one quiver ski, but for me ( or should i say my style of skiing) they are a little flappy on the hard pack, and as i spend a bit of time on the east coast of canada and usa the solomons come out better, and i probably wouldnt even bother to take the kastles to tremblant or killington type snow. think its the edge to edge speed and stability of the areo's that suit me there especially on the blacks and double blacks, where i need a smaller radius turn as in a salom ski . also good for fridge sessions in the uk. but anywhere else the kastles are the ones.
did consider some 100+ , but thought best just to rent a pair on a deep powder day , but then thought learn to ski better on the mx88's !!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
PinoP, i get where you are coming from, the MX88 are a great one quiver ski, but for me ( or should i say my style of skiing) they are a little flappy on the hard pack, and as i spend a bit of time on the east coast of canada and usa the solomons come out better, and i probably wouldnt even bother to take the kastles to tremblant or killington type snow. think its the edge to edge speed and stability of the areo's that suit me there especially on the blacks and double blacks, where i need a smaller radius turn as in a salom ski . also good for fridge sessions in the uk. but anywhere else the kastles are the ones.
did consider some 100+ , but thought best just to rent a pair on a deep powder day , but then thought learn to ski better on the mx88's !!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy