Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easter deals

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After doing a fair amount of searching we just can't seem to find any good deals for Easter yet, maybe we're a bit early looking for late bargains! We've already been away over New Year, and want to try to squeeze in a cheapo at Easter if possible - not paying what we paid for New Year. But maybe our requirements mean that we'll always struggle to get a deal.

Enough rambling.... three of us, two adults, one child. Ideally looking for half board, travel with either a short transfer or early flights (so we avoid the Sunday morning rush). Ski school for Jnr, and maybe me. Ideally a medium/high distance of runs, with a good snow record and accommodation close-ish to runs hopefully avoiding the need for a bus. Ideally £2k-ish, closest we've seen so far has come out at £2.5k.

Any ideas? Anyone seen any deals?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hammerite, have a look how much you can get flights to Salzburg for...
Then it is just a 40min transfer down this neck of the woods...
Have a look at my site for a ball park figure - but I can chuck a good deal together with transfers and dailu shuttling to the slopes too...
Just a thought...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks flangesax, will take a look.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Are you flexible on arrival days? Just thinking, might be slightly less to fly on Friday, Sunday or Monday.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
as long as I have availability.... any day changeover is fine!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks had a brief look at flights, have a feeling I'd end up with a case of Ryanair-itis Sad will have a look at other flight options!

To get an idea of cost of lessons, where would be best to book childrens lessons?
ski holidays
 skiingagain
skiingagain
For family skiing we are a fan of Puy St Vincent near Serre Chevalier. North facing slopes so snow usually OK for Easter, very convenient self catering apartments - Mona Lisa - so skiing from the door. Just booked ryanair flights out on Easter Friday and back following week. Quiet family resort with good skiing - but downside is long transfer - this year we are trying driving from Grenoble. Tourist office said it would be quiet as only one area of France on holiday that week ?? good luck with the search Smile
snow conditions
 skiingagain
skiingagain
NB I was assuming you are happy booking child into French ski school in Puy St Vincent. If not use Snowbizz who go to just PSV with fab English only ski school and good value compared to larger companies/resorts. Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for the help flangesax & skiingagain. We've found a pretty good deal now for Andorra, Pas de la Casa - we've probably compromised on the resort as it's not very pretty and a bit of a party town, but the snow record in April is pretty good, the area is a reasonable size, and we're saying 200 metres from the piste.

Quite looking forward to what Andorra has to offer. The OH has been in the past, but it was back when none of the villages were linked.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy