Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Does it look like Soll will be okay in 4 weeks?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

Taking the long suffering Mrs Dover away fo the week beginning 6th March - Was going to France (L2A, Tignes, VT or Arc 1600) but having been to ADH mid January I thought it might be more fun for Apres to go back to Austria (have been to Saalbach and Kaprun before) - Have been recommended Soll and although reports are 165cm up top and 105cm lower down the girl in Crystal himmed and hawwed a bit re; Soll being low altitude for a trip in March!!......Can get HB in a 3 star hotel for €489 (that's about STG£59.95 the way things are going Very Happy ) and sounds like it will fit the bill but am keen to see what you more knowledgeable punters think........??

I thank you........

Bendy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not going to be a problem, my guess is Crystal rep is trying to sell you a more expensive holiday at altitude which may guarantee 100% snow but more than that it covers her a**. She should know better, that amount of snow is not going to dissapear between now and early March, we're off to Mulhbach, less snow, lower height and a week after your trip and I'm certain we'll have no problem there.

As has been previously stated, the slopes in Austria are mainly on summer meadows as opposed to France etc which can be on lower scree of the mountain, so Austria needs a lot less snow cover for the pistes to be viable.

Apres in Austria is unbeatable and Ski Welt area is huge so I'm sure you'll have a good time
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ben Dover, You are as bad as me rolling eyes I wanna know about ski conditions, also off in 4 weeks, impatient cos its a bit early to say wot its gonna be like in 4 weeks Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

reports are 165cm up top and 105cm lower down

There you only start to worry when it goes below 10cm. Crystal rep is an ignoramous.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Snowdepths in Soll are currently slightly above-average.

There will be nuff snow in 1 month.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ben Dover, I'll be in Soll at the same time, so there had better be some snow or else...! Evil or Very Mad Wink

But I'm sure there will be enough. I was in Mayrhofen, which is also "low-altitude", mid-March last year and we were still able to ski back down to the resort (there's one run down from the Ahorn side).

See you on the slopes!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy