Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resort suggestions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello again!

My friend has asked me to suggest some ski resorts for him. He is likely to take 4-6 people, one of which will not be skiing. They are thinking about going early March. They don't mind sharing an apartment. They have skied before but only for one week.

Thank you!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
streaky,
Livigno would be suitable & a bit cheaper on the pocket than lots of other resorts. Quite a lot of apartment type accommodation there. Sure there will be loads more recommendations to follow.
Cheers
Mitch
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
streaky, if going to France, wait until after schools go back on 8th.

Also have a think about what the non-skier wants from the holiday ?walking/snow-shoeing, ?shops ?easy access up to mountain restaurant to meet skiers for lunch. Some resorts are great for skiing but have little else to offer.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
His wife is 2-3 months pregnant I think so I don't think she will be up for much strenuous activities. Mostly shopping and relaxing? I think the group would prefer to be able to o ski some of the days and then be able to do some sightseeing/relaxation activities on the other days.

I will have a look at Livigno. I've seen alot of good stuff about it but the transfers have always put me off.

Thanks for the tip for the school holiday. I adviced him to avoid all of Feb but didn't realise they stretch to the 8th March. NehNeh
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Morzine.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
How about Bad Kleinkirchheim - BKK. Not a big resort on the French scale but probably enough for one week. The resort has a higher number of red runs than blue, depends on how adventurous your group are? The attractions for non-skiers look good, especially pregnant lady as the thermal spas may be good for her?

Check this link out

http://www.wheretoskiandsnowboard.com/resorts/BadKleinkirchheim/
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy