Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Marmot ski jackets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
anyone know who stocks the Marmot SKI jacket range in Scotland? Anywhere that i can find only seem to stock the climbing/trekking range. They're missing out on essentials like ipod pockets and lift pass pocket on the sleeves.

ta much.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well, i emailed Marmot's european branch and had received this reply after only 5 minutes. Fair play.

As Marmot is less well known in the UK, retailers tend to just pick one jacket or pant from the range to meet their needs. Go Outdoors (www.gooutdoors.co.uk) mostly English outlets but for Scotland they are in Coatbridge. They will do some of our Snowsports products like the Frontside and Edge jackets, perfect, high quality garments for piste skiing/snowboarding. They also stock the Cargo pant.

If you want something more Alpine mountaineering/backcountry ski orientated (so lighter, minimalist and less insulated) then have a chat with the guys at Mountain Spirit in Aviemore 01479 811788 or Backcountry uk in Ilkley on 01943 816011. They will be able to advise what Marmot jacket they have will best suit your needs.

Third option is a web only outfit called www.facewest.co.uk. Again, someone will be able to advise on a suitable jacket for skiing/boarding.

I hope this helps but if there is a particular garment or short list you had in mind, I can tell you who stocks it/them.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy