Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Friedrichshaefen - St Anton Sat 6th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am taking some guests to Friedrichshafen for their return flight on Sat 6th Feb. I have a minibus and am looking for anyone wishing to travel from Friedrichshafen to St.Anton or even Lech / Zurs. If the numbers are right then it would be a cheap door to door transfer for any one interested.... Just looking to cover costs and time. PM me if you are interested or want more info...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sidneyreilly, How you doing? Read that you'd broken your leg early season - that sucks Mad . Snow looks like it's building nicely for the boys trip at end of Feb. Catch up then, if you can manage wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I don't need a transfer, but will be in St Anton for two weeks from 6th (on and off) would love to meet up with a fellow Snowhead! I'm skiing solo, and joining the arlberg off piste ski school while i'm there.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hiya Boabski.... yep, had a little accident... on th e"slow" road to recovery..... Lots of snow here at the mo, pretty dangerous off piste though.... will be up for a drink at the end of Feb... get in touch when you ariive.... cheers
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy