Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cool Ski Glove Features

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bought some of these:

http://www.dare2b.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product2_15551_-1_35262_105702_11551_35251

a while ago as part of a ski-gear package to kit me out up to minimum standard for a first ski holiday in 4 weeks.

Have fared well so far in the fridges at Hemel and Chill Factor, thinsulate innards seem to help keep the hands warm and dry (even when I'm spending a reasonable amount of time pushing myself up off the snow).

What I didn't realise until today - embarrassingly after having worn them 5 times now Embarassed is that they have geeky features which make them much more appealing to my inner geek who enjoys an extra feature or two on pretty much anything - a mini wiper blade for goggles on one finger and also a fold-away goggle-wipe cunningly attached to the glove with a piece of elastic.

You might all think this is bog standard for any half decent ski glove but I have no idea?

Anyway, for a good all-rounder glove for a beginner like me, at £18 these seem like pretty good value.

PS I didn't go for the awful olive green! Cool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy