Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anybody used Art of Snow / Hamlet Chalets- Reberty 3 Valleys

Poster: A snowHead
We've booked with Art of Snow (Hamlet Chalets) to stay at Chalet Romeo & Juliet in Reberty ( 3 Valleys ) during Feb . We're experiencing problems with the chalet operator's lack of communication with regard paying the final bill?? and responding to e.mails etc.

Just wondered whether anybody has used them, or heard of them?? If so, can you give us any reassurance as it is literally days before we depart and we have only paid the deposit?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you phoned them?

Small independent owners like this can be slow to respond.

Layne
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Don't know the operator.

I think they used to be run by Silver Ski. The one with the jacuzzi and sauna was nice.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Margaret D,
How did you get on as I am going to romeo & Juliet in March and share your anxiety?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dont know the operator but the chalets might be the ones used up until last season by Silver ski. I have stayed in Juliet twice. They are quite good generally apart from one of the twin rooms on the top floor which had a very cramped ensuite with a weird pull out loo from under the basin. Apart from that they have great access to the piste and a bar/restaraunt is less than 100 paces from the door.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
They are shocking with their communication... so good luck!!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Agree with Snowbum, from my experience with them they are bad with communicating, and I believe the same owners run SnowBow ski school and the ski shop next door which are equally as disorganised.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hi - just wondered how the 'Art of Snow' experience went? Orhas anyone else stayed with them?
I'm thinking of booking for Easter but the website is so bad I can't tell what it's like. Also may be booking on a traiteur service as it's cheaper but not sure about the restaurant 'Le frison' in Le Bettaix. Anyone know anything about these places?
Thank you!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We have also book a hamlet chalet next week and don't get any response on emails etc...Wjo has been there this year ? And can give some informations ? Would be nice someone could tell me that everything is OK with the company...
Where do we get the key for the chalet ? Must we pay the skipasses cash or by credit card ? Thanks
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Margaret D,
We've exactly the same problems as you wrote. Was everything OK with your chalet, the final payment, etc. ? Thanks for your answer!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I work in reberty and i have heard mixed reviews from guests staying in them.... just to reassure you. But they are nice chalets....
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thay, Ski Amis have the chalets in the same development, will give you a feel for the Chalets, Art of Snow are Dutch, surprised at the lack of organisation, we used Snowbow and they were fine one of the best lessons we ever had, with an instructor called Laurence she was amazing
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Should have added that Romeo & Juliet are the Silverski chalets, great location and the Ferme next door has great food.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
All I can say is good luck....To those awaiting communication!!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi Margaret

We have just noticed your post after booking our chalet with Hamlet chalets. Please could you tell us if everything went ok as we are experiencing the same communication problems.

Regards Ian
ski holidays
foxysnow wrote:
Hi Margaret

We have just noticed your post after booking our chalet with Hamlet chalets. Please could you tell us if everything went ok as we are experiencing the same communication problems.

Regards Ian

we also have the same problem, can we get a feedback from anybudy?
latest report
we also have the same problem, can we get a feedback from anybudy?
snow report
Have the people experiencing problems tried phoning? Not everyone is right on top of email and they might be out and about getting stuff ready, before the season rush.
snow conditions
pam w wrote:
Have the people experiencing problems tried phoning? Not everyone is right on top of email and they might be out and about getting stuff ready, before the season rush.

there is no reply on the phone as well, only answering machine.
latest report
there is no reply on the phone as well, only answering machine.
latest report
what a pain - I'd be inclined to give them a miss, if they didn't return my messages on their answering machine. There are loads and loads of other, better organised, places!
snow conditions
thanks. we allready made reservation adn paid full amount!!!
ski holidays
yairfr, When were you booked into the Hamlet Chalets? If you've already been, can I enquire as to how it worked out?

We've booked into them next week and are suffering with the communication problem others have reported!

Thanks!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy