Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Driving to Austria W/E 5/6th Feb..... anyone want a lift?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'll be leaving Friday 5th in the evening maybe stopping over in France then up early next day..... maybe driv through the night, depends on the company Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
May be interested, if still an option? where are abouts in Austria are you driving to?
Thanks
Z
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm now leaving early Saturday morning going to Dunkerque then down to Seefeld through Munich - I'm planning to stay in Munich overnight as my appt won't now be ready until sunday afternoon. Let me know if this helps
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cipria, just wondering how the roads were for your trip? I am driving to Stuben on the 9/10th April 2010 and can't decide wether to drive thru Germany or thru France. I have heard some horror stories of very busy German roads vs the quieter roads in France, but obviously with a cost if I use the motorways.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kitensk , I drove down through Germany, and would do so again happily. The roads are fast, but you don't have to travel as fast, unless you want to of course:-) The motorway restaurants etc are usually of a really high quality and the loos xxxxtremely clean (with spinning self cleaning loo seats!!!!!) I drove down on the Saturday and made it to Sankt Anton in 10.5 hours...... not going too fast either. As I was on my own my breaks were fairly short..... one good tip is to get some audio books. I took some and it made the journey fly by.

Personally, I don't like the French roads and I've driven them yearly for the last 20 years for one reason or another. Have fun!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy