Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Liberty Hazmats VS Icelantic Pilgrims

Poster: A snowHead
As the title says what 1 should i get?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hazmats are excellent. Cool
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I love my Pilgrims. (Don't tell the wife - she knows!) snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
either are sick...the hazmats will work better being mounted further foward as theyre pretty versatile there but dont mount the pilgrim on anything other that the BC mark! Suppose it depends what you want them for, do you ride park etc???
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Never rode in the park before so that's why I was originally going 4 pilgrims but there are some really good deals tO be had on hazmats so was looking at them 2
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
the_doc wrote:
either are sick...the hazmats will work better being mounted further foward as theyre pretty versatile there but dont mount the pilgrim on anything other that the BC mark! Suppose it depends what you want them for, do you ride park etc???

id be up for taking b your advice except my Pilgrims dont have a BC mark, only A-1, B-1, C-1 and CC-1
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ok guys someone make my decision for me lol

I seriously can't decide

Hazmats or Pilgrims Confused
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
1873Chris,

Pilgrims are easily overpowered if you're a heavy / aggressive skiier - so go long with them, or perhaps switch and get the Nomad.

Liberty make excellent skis too though, I love the Helix model.

So really, I've probably not helped at all eh?!

off-topic: Anyone else on Pilgrims find them less fun in the bumps..?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cheers fr0sty, lol

I'm only 70kg and i'm not overly aggressive thats why i thought they would suit but i'm still struggling to look past the excellent deals you can get on hazmats Sad
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
1873Chris, can you get on a pair to demo them?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Dont think so mate thats the problem Sad
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ok i eventually just decided on the hazmats cos they r a bit shorter so easier in the car, i could get a better deal and also means i won't have to look at joan of arc everytime i ski lol

Just can't wait to get them on snow Laughing
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Skied the first dday on my hazmats on thursday at Glencoe and they are awesome Very Happy

Loved the soft stuff just to the left of the top t-bar and even on hard packed stuff they handled very well

Roll on a week on sunday when me and 29 others guys are off to Soll for a week Very Happy
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
1873Chris, I demo'd those and they were a very nice ski. Defo in my top 5.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
1873Chris wrote:
Skied the first dday on my hazmats on thursday at Glencoe and they are awesome Very Happy

Loved the soft stuff just to the left of the top t-bar and even on hard packed stuff they handled very well

Roll on a week on sunday when me and 29 others guys are off to Soll for a week Very Happy

My 15yo son is on Hazmats. He's skied for half his life which has included Italian FISI race training etc, etc. The Hazmats are by far the best all mountain skis he's skied on. Superb in powder with more than exceptable carving credentials. He even looked good in a park on them. Smile
latest report
I'm on my second pair of Hazmats.

Amazing ski.

Awesome value if you can get them at end of season. Mine cost £150 Cool
latest report
Even at £260 that i spent i'm blown away with how good value they are very pleasantly suprised snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy