Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EDIT: We are a man down!! week commencing 6th March - Mottaret

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all,

We were a group of 3 headed to Mottaret and in need of another ski widower, so that I can avoid the single supplement!

So here are the details:

We are one couple and me, all in our mid 30s, decent skiers, happy tackling reds and will be taking on more blacks this year, also planning to branch out into off piste.

We are driving down to the Alps, leaving the morning of Friday 5th March, planning to stay in a F1 hotel in Albertville on Friday night ready for skiing Saturday morning.

Staying in the Chalet Arclusaz in Mottaret, which if you check out what people say here, is the best place for access to 3V. Price is £599 for the fully catered chalet, but i might be prepared to do a deal. here are the details:

http://www.powderwhite.com/index/90/l_Arclusaz_Full_Details

Leave on Saturday night, drive till the wee small hours and aim to catch an early ferry on the Sunday (haven't bottomed out that bit yet!)

I live in Bedfordshire, my friends live in London and Farnham (Hants) but the plan is to set off from the London area on the Friday morning.

So is anyone up for it?

Let me know

K
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi

I'm Ed - sounds perfect - are you still looking?

cheers
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tubthumpered, I have PM'd you
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I am interested, if it is still available. I went to 3V's during Feb 2009. Would love to return! Motteret is an excellent location.

Best Wishes,
Bill Vaughan

william.vaughan4@btinternet.com
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi
Just saw your listing. Are you fixed up, or have you room for a Southampton man, keen to revisit 3V's for the umpteenth time. Int/exp skier, early 50's but race you anywhere.
skiporbox
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy