Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EPOS - don't you just love it!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am just back from S&R in Hemel.
I needed a new bag for my skis, as my Pistols are too big for a ski box, and carrying 2 pairs of skis on trains can be quite heavy.
So, S&R do big bags with wheels, and they are reasonably well padded.
Went into the shop. They had two of their own brand bags on display. One priced at £69.99, the other at £64.99. I said to the assistant was the difference just that one was last year's version. He said yes. So I took it.
Went to the till. He rings it in, the price comes up as £34.98. He checks. Yes, that's the right bar code, description, etc.
So, I got a £70 wheeled 2 pair ski bag for about the same price as an ordinary single bag.

(Before you rush to Hemel, it was their last one)

Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
See snow and rock do some very good deals........ even if they are unintentional Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Foxy, you got the Diplomatic discount, it pays to be an Ambassador.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wear The Fox Hat, Last year's is ALWAYS better that this years. snowHead Cab you get me some 'Pistols for the same deal ? wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ski, my Pistols are NOT FOR SALE!
But if you want a pair, I could try to track some down in the US for you.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Wear The Fox Hat, Yep, I got the same one a few weeks ago. They were advertised on their website then. Very good value but very long. Could get huge skis in. Or loads of other stuff in the spare length if you've only got little ones Shocked .
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Aha - that's reminded me, I've got a voucher where if you buy any S&R own make luggage you can get another piece of luggage up to the same price free. You could have got TWO big ski bags! In fact, if anyone wants this voucher they're welcome to have it as we won't be buying any more gear - catch is it has to be used by 30 April (still plenty of time) AND you'll have to disguise yourself as an SCGB member. Ah, but just realised you'd have to show your SCGB membership card so just forget all I've just written - it's been a very busy week rolling eyes
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy