Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

evian les bains as a base.....info needed

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
the apartment i had booked for myself, o/h and 11 yo niece and nephew in chamonix has been double booked and the only place i could get at this late stage was in evian les bain Mad ...anyone used this area as a base and driven to ski resorts? any info would be mucho appreciated......

okbye
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Evian is quite a nice place to stay and you can hack up to a few resorts without too much trouble (obvious ones are Portes du Soleil resorts - Morzine, Les Gets, Chatel etc.). Driving up from there to Morzine/Les Gets is the only route I know well and the road is generally fine. 50 mins ish from Evian to parking up and getting skis on I would guess.

If you are doing the PdS ski area I would probably head for the Ardent car park and get the bubble up from there. Takes you to the valley behind Avoriaz. Plenty of parking and a quicker route into Avoriaz skiing than Prodains.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowpatrol, if you can take some of your money with you, rather than just counting it, there are (I hear) some lesser skied resorts in the area that are worth a look, especially if you're out at half term...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thollon and Bernex are the closest resorts to Evian. But they do get just as busy at half terms as the French seem to favour them. But worth half a day at 15Eur for the pass for the good views over lake geneva. Otherwise drive up to Chatel or Ardent. Take the road up from Thonon and turn left or right when the road splits, dont think there's much difference time wise but you could sample the smaller resorts of the PdS on the drive up the valleys. Evian will also give you lots of options for the kids if the weather turns bad and you cant ski.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ctskifam, BergenBergen, excellent advice and much appreciated...cheers guys....

under a new name, hhmmmn....you didn't really tell me anything there did you?....

okbye
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy