Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Please Advise, info Ardent/Les Lindrets France

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Snowheads

I am off this Friday to stay in Les Lindrets with 9 others, my friend should have had this sorted but he hasn't so I am after the following info if possible.

Will the lift office in Ardent be able to supply 10 x 7 day passes?
Can we get or expect a discount for this group?
Is there a charge to park in the car park for the week?
Can we hire a skido/pistern bully to carry all food and gear to les lindrets?
Does anyone have a post code for the Ardent car park for the sat nav?

I have looked at some comments on here but would appreciate any help if possible

Many Thanks

Chappas
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Does anyone have a post code for the Ardent car park for the sat nav?

Welcome to snowheads. snowHead French code areas can be quite big - ours is the same as a village 20 minutes drive and over 1000m lower down the valley. So useless for satnav purposes. But I bet the resort website will have good maps on, which should enable you to find the car park without any difficulty. Sat navs can lead you astray in the Alps.

I'd be very surprised if you could hire a pistenbully. Be fun, though. wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
chappas, Are you sure that you are staying in Les Linderets ?. LL is at the top of the Ardent gondola and I dont recall any self catering lets there nor shops and I wouldnt be surprised if the restuarants there closed for the night. But Im ready to be corrected.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you,

Good point pam w, for sat nav will look into a code somewhere close and follow the rest manually
Yes Bergen we are in les lindrets in the little hamlet near the restaurants as we are taking all our own food and drinks etc, so it looks like it will be several trips in the gondola to get it all up!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
chappas The restuarants will use skiddos to get their food and drink up from the car park so there is scope to get your stuff. There are some snowheads here that know some of the bar owners in LL so you may get some help there. It will be a great place to stay and you will be in the powder before everyone else. Have a great time.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The Ardent car park is the only free car park left in the area.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The office will be able to sell you the passes, but I wouldn't expect any discount. Private message Snowhead DallyPaul, his place is just down the road and he'll help if he can.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
threadbumptastic
thats at least the 4th thread this week over 4 years old that's been randomly bumped.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Duh! Embarassed
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy