Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Night Race - MEETING POINT FOR SH's

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So... any snowHead's off to the nightrace in Schladming tomorrow then?....

If so how about meeting up at 'half-time'.

If you fancy it then meet at the little glass bar in the middle of the high-street opposite the post-hotel...

See ya tomorrow!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bump
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
flangesax, I am so pi$$ed off, got a phone call last week to tell me the appointment I have been waiting for for the last 3 months for my daughters brace fitting is tomorrow afternoon Mad I just went over there to drop LB his race boots, and it looks fantastic, bloody chipper though, I guess after a few jars you wont feel it Twisted Evil Have a great night, I am SOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bump
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Will have to be through the medium of Eurosport flangesax, but shall endeavor to have some Stroh Toofy Grin Enjoy it!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bah and humbug!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
flangesax, Was it as good as it looked on TV. It was mental...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
flangesax, Watched in apartment in ZamS, Rot Weiss Rot!!!! Very Happy Laughing Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
There's tension building up between Switzerland and Austria in the ski racing stakes. This looks to be mainly driven by the press in each country. Austria just doesn't have the team it used to have in the speed disciplines. Austria is still strong in Slalom although Benni Raich has a lot more competition than in previous years. In other disciplines esp Downhill the Swiss are up there with Cuche and Janka. Yesterday was to be Austria's revenge on the Swiss for Kitzbühel but the Swiss slalom racer Silvan Zurbriggen frightened a few people after putting in a great second run (Raich looked as though he had seen a ghost). There was a big sigh of relief after Reinfried Herbst put in his second run.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I was actually hoping I can pop by, but then too many things came around... Meet up and some chat with Canadian servicemen, meeting photo editor of agency we work with who was accidentally in Austria, saying hi and bye to some friends we won't see till finals in Garmisch, etc. and day was just too short for something else Smile But there's still next year Smile
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

Yesterday was to be Austria's revenge on the Swiss for Kitzbühel but the Swiss slalom racer Silvan Zurbriggen frightened a few people after putting in a great second run (Raich looked as though he had seen a ghost).

Oh yes - he was less than smiley. It was priceless.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy