Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes 19th April 2010

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For reasons probably best left for me to ponder over !! I have booked to go to Chalet Melezes again in Tignes for their end of season offer. I am also taking my Daughter again along with another friend. I still have major probs with my feet, the plantar fiscus (think that's the spelling) had at least gone from my right foot as a result of me losing weight, however, the mortons neuroma in my left foot is still as large as life, so I am not sure how much skiing I will actually be able to do, but couldn't really say no due to the low cost plus of course my Daughter was really keen to go again !!,

I was wondering if any other Snowheads will be there at the same time or are you all saving yourselves for the end of season bash ? !!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pippivixen, have you seen an orthopaedic surgeon to see about excising Mortons Neuroma?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lou, yes, I have Embarassed but not this particular one. I have already had 3 removed from my right foot and one from my left, I felt this one was on it's way when I last skied in December 2008, I returned on 13th Dec and had knee surgery on the 17th Dec, this op was planned, it was nothing I did on holiday, I mentioned the new one and also the PF when I had my follow up appointment and was told to give them both time, well after discovering the Alli pill which helped me shift loads of weight, the PF has gone, but the neoroma has just gpt worse and worse. So, I think another trip the the surgeon is going to happen, but I will have my holiday before he touches it !!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy