Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Espace Killy Overlay For Google Earth

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does such a thing exist !! I have been looking for a GPS enabled piste map for my phone (Nokia 6710 navigator) I have found a site that does such a thing, but my phone needs to operate on windows mobile and have a touch sensitive screen, It has neither.

So I had a mooch on google earth and I reckon if there was just an Espace Killy overlay, that would be all I need. Anyone know where I can get this.

I have also been looking at the Satski device, £300 best price I have found, the missus would not be happy if I bought this toy Laughing
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well thanks for all the advice wink

Anyway I have found by chance a way of doing it, whilst browsing satski website.

Google satski, go to site and click on ski.
Click on Android
Click on Free downloads, Sats viewer
Run this file and click on Run ski viewer
You will 7 resort examples one of which by chance is Espace Killy
Select Google Earth View
This of course opens Google Earth and the temporary folder are the overlays for Lifts and Lift names.
I emailed these to my phone and installed the overlays on google earth mobile.

I am sure there must be an easier way, but I couldn't find anything and you lot didnt help much (well not at all actually) anyway it works I have cross referenced it and it looks OK I sure there are much slicker apps but I couldnt get them to run on my phone without windows mobile and this cost nothing.

Saturday nights never used to be this interesting Razz Razz
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy