Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boot fitter in Aviemore

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend a good boot fitter in Aviemore? I need some very minor tweaks made to my boots.Although not much work is required I want it done right.I know several shops will do this but does anyone have local knowledge of who is best? Thanks in advance. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
icyjock, I'm told Mountain Spirit know what they're doing but haven't sampled it myself.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for that, ive also heard good things about them, just wanted to get some other views.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There was a thread on this subject a good while back and CEM (well known and respected bootfitter in Bicester) recommended someone in Aviemore, can't remember who it was though! Might be an idea to do a search and try and find the thread, you could also ask for recommendations over on Winterhighland.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Rob in mountain spirit (he owns the joint, or any of his lackeys), or Niall in ellis-brigham (not sure if he's still there actually).

mountain spirit know their stuff, just picked up shiny new booties from them today as it happens(rob should have a plaque on the side of his house dedicated to me!) you might need to phone them first to make an appointment/discuss requirements etc. (they'll give you a cuppa an' all while you're tramping about the shop in your boots looking like a nobby!)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy