Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

On line ski-boot rentals

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
have always booked skis and booys lift pass etc through travel agent/operator, probably will do again for lift pass this year as they deliver it to the apartment. But i'm thinking of booking my skis and boots online. as it appears cheaper and i know i'll get the shop near our apartments.
i am thinking of Riquet sport of Montgenevre.
anothe factor is that my daughter is 14 5 feet 2 size 6 shoe etc so i would say would suit ladies intermediate skis?
as the ones offered for ages 12-15 are aimed at beginners!
the Neilson price for adult intermediate is £89 hence £188 for us both
with the online shop i can get this for £120, only problem is i can't seem to find anything about adult helmet hire
is this normally available in ski hire shops
any advise experiences welcome thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have used this company before: www.ALPINRESORTS.com. Use the promo code SNOWBALL. You book through them, but are actually booking with the hire shops in resort, and can pick your shop based on location etc. I have found them very good. You will have no problem hiring helmets in resort if you can't on line.

Karen
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I rented my sons boots this year from skimium.com €35 for 2 weeks - they seem to have links with shops everywhere and this was nearly half price
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
cockerhoop, Book the other stuff online and get the helmet when you pick the stuff up.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Take a look at www.snowbrainer.com too!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy