Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

anyone bought anything from snowleader.com?

Poster: A snowHead
they seem to have a rare item I have been looking for but the website looks slightly half baked - anyone used them? anyone know if they have a physical shop anywhere?

on the plus side it seems they send out a free reblochon with every order so that can't be bad can it?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good guys buy what you can from them.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I like the fact you can buy additional reblochon should you desire mmmmm tartiflette
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Update - ordered my item and the experience was pretty exemplary. They seem to be updating the site - so previously empty pages are now getting information. There is also an English version which seems accessible via google but it's not clear how to get to it through the website.

Anyway, they aren't always the cheapest but they have a few things which you don't see elsewhere (eg the new Garmont Shogun TLT boots I have sitting in my office now and some rather funky supa-lightweight dynafit-like bindings)

and the free Reblochon looks pretty good too Cool
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Arno, I'm looking to order some Rossi skis from them but need then quickly, the site says they'll ship them in 2 days (Monday), how did you find the delivery service ?

Thanks,

Briand6868
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
slowphil, can't get reblochon here Evil or Very Mad and won't let me import it Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Terrible company. Worst customer service I ever had I think and I have had a few.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ordered some "cheap" high end Spyder trousers from them - was a bit worried given the amount of comments about not so great gear marked as that brand at prices that are too low to be realistic.
Took the plunge during lockdown 1 and ordered on CC - ordered two different sizes as 'lockdown spread' had really set in. Goods and return of the smaller size processed easily - really good customer service and 100% convinced I got the genuine gear at really great price...
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
OK well the detail is that I ordered an avalanche airbag: a week later "oh we have no stock of that and you know that discount you got for it being Christmas, well we don't honour that with our proposed replacements so you would need to pay us more for a cheaper bag than the one you ordered". Guaranteed service reply in 48h took 5 days. Basically feck you service.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
They were excellent in my experience, but then I didn't do a 10-year thread necro or order something which was out of stock.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I know its a zombie resurrection, but in the interest of balance, I've used them twice and they were good both times. I had no need to return stuff so haven't tried out the returns service. Free mini opinel knife with one order, and reblochon with the other.

I've also bought stuff in-store in Cham where they were friendly and helpful.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@philwig, In fairness only 6 years dormant. There were 2 posts in 2014 Laughing
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I have to say, this differs from my experience. Ordered a Picture jacket, as I had the pants already, but couldn't find the matching jacket anywhere in the UK. Everything ( including length of shipping ) was as I would have expected.

@anthonymatthewjohnston@gm, welcome to Snowheads. You may want to amend your user name as it looks like it might be part of your email address ? Did you join here just to post a negative review on a 6 year old thread ?
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
snowdave wrote:
I know its a zombie resurrection, but in the interest of balance, I've used them twice and they were good both times. I had no need to return stuff so haven't tried out the returns service. Free mini opinel knife with one order, and reblochon with the other.

That's nice. I've got a chrissie pressie for the missus from them waiting at the Post Office for pickup. Have bought lots from them, never any issues myself but no Reblochon ever either Happy
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I bought a really nice pair of gloves from them earlier this year. Great price and fast delivery.
ski holidays
A few years ago, I bought latest season Scott Voodoo telemark boots from SL for £249 instead of £469. Pricing error I think, but I wasn't complaining!!
ski holidays
Not so good for me, I'm afraid.
Order for 2 sets of skins arrived with only one set.
Next order arrived with 2.
Returned the uneeded extra set
Still waiting for refund after 4 weeks, despite emails and phonecalls.
Not happy.
snow conditions
I've found them to be very good - bought some Dynastar skis for Mrs L last year - excellent price and they were delivered when they said they would be and this year I bought myself some Scarpa walking shoes which I couldn't find anywhere else and again they were delivered on time and were exactly what I ordered, so no complaints from me Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy