Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help please!!!! Anyone heading to Les Melezes in Tignes in next few weeks?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I managed to leave my poles there in December. As luck would have it, they've been found and safely put to one side. Was wondering if anyone (in London/Cardiff/M4 corridor) is heading out there over the next few weeks if they would mind fetching them back for me? Bottle of wine in it for you...

Muchas gracias, Merci beaucoup and Ta ever so

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Eeyore, i'm out in tignes at the mo and can prob bring it back for you. i come back into london on sunday morning via the train. does that help at all?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sherlock235, Doh!! it would if I was in London this weekend, may I ask where you're heading off to? Thanks anyway
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Eeyore, check your pm's.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Eeyore, it was nice of you to take your housemaid and handyman on holiday with you wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman, rolling eyes rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We are at Melezes at the mo, here for the next 10 days. PM me if Sherlock can't help
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Eeyore, i guess bar shaker is in an even better position to help you lol. lemme know what you want to do, as i am still happy to help.

bar shaker, are you guys joining in on any of the scuk stuff? cos i'm on the bash at the mo.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Eeyore, if bar shaker brings your poles back I'll pick them up and bring them to London if you like (assuming bar shaker is fairly near me in chelmsford)
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
My wife works on Bishopsgate and I am in Knightsbridge twice a week so happy to meet up first week of Feb.

HLXX we should meet up for a drink some time anyway. We are in Great Baddow.

Sherlock we aren't officially on the bash but are here and will probably be in The Loop tonight or tomorrow (or both!). I have a big white Nike ACG coat so am easy to spot when I pop out for a ciggy. Were you sitting in the window seat last night? We were sat to the left of the tv. We left at 12 as I lost a filling. Of to the dentist this morning. Oh joy!

We'll bring the poles back.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
bar shaker, Thank you very much but there was a successful pick up this morning by sherlock235 (BIG thank you!!). Times like this makes me feel warm and fuzzy to be a Snowhead Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
holidayloverxx, Already sorted but do we need an excuse for a meet up soon??
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Eeyore, excuse? don't think so. let's liaise

bar shaker, We're in old Moulsham. Look out for the next London offline - night out midweek for the London(ish) contingent.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Eeyore, it was no problem at all.

bar shaker, i was a bit boring and stayed in at the lodge last night - i don't do footie if i have the choice. i will deffo be out for the quiz night on friday though, and am only leaving on saturday evening. fancy a ride down palafour?
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Yay!! Now have poles back within my possession thanks to sherlock235. Many thanks again and hope you're not croaking for too long.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy