Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Name this tune........please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

http://youtube.com/v/9W1qGffIVMU

Have tried tracking this tune down but donb't know the name. Can any sad person please help so I can further expand my bad taste in apres ski music Shocked
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
boabski, Auf Der Bruck Trara by Die Jungen Zillertaler

You owe me a saddo schnaps

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Mon 18-01-10 22:49; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ive found it on orange track id on my phone, its still never let me down. here you go "Auf Der Bruck trara" and artist is "Die Jungen Zillertaler" why the hell would you listen to this, my ears are pleading after 36 seconds!!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
DAMN YOU BODE YOU SWINE!!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ricklovesthepowder, NehNeh Laughing NehNeh wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bode Swiller, i was well chuffed that i found it, had i not have spelt the bloody name wrong 4 times i would have beaten you!!! how did you find it out by the way? like i said, on my phone there is something called track id, just hold it up to the music and within 10 seconds it will tell you all the info. boabski, i think you owe us both a drink!!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ricklovesthepowder, Shazam on an iPhone. Have to say I was impressed that it knew something that obscure. Anyway, in this Olympic year, nobody remembers who won silver.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Bode Swiller, Ricklovesthepowder, Guys, I do indeed owe you a few beers. My kids loved this song when we were away a couple of weeks ago. Now downloaded from iTunes and added to my Apres Ski playlist Embarassed
Will be in St Anton 27th Feb if you want to collect said (or should it be sad Puzzled ) beers
Auf der Bruck trara la la la la...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
i know, instead of buyig me a beer, pay for me to fly out and i will get the beers in!!!! have a good 1
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
boabski, I'm sure they'll play it at the Mooserwirt if you ask nicely. I'll let you drink my beer but I expect a full report.

Quote:

Now downloaded from iTunes and added to my Apres Ski playlist

It's very healthy that you feel comfortable coming out in public like this.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

It's very healthy that you feel comfortable coming out in public like this

Even bought Sing Star Apres Ski Party for the PS2 Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed which I'm sure will be getting played (along with said....er I mean sad, playlist) at our friends house on Saturday night for a wee Gulaschsuppe and fondue night, washed down wish lashings of Heisse Witwe's wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy