Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Kastle Range

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Buying new skiis, and the new Kastles have really grabbed my attention. Have done some extensive review searches and havent yet come across a BAD review yet. Havent seen much if anything about them here so was wondering if anyone had tried them out or has first hand knowlegde on them??? Im particularly interested in the MX 78's...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They are very popular on epicski currently, you should be able to find some good reviews there. ('ski gear' and 'member review' fora)
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have skied the MX78 (2009-2009 model). Very impressive. Very expensive, but superb quality and performance. I have not met anyone who had not been impressed with the Kastle line the last two seasons. I don't know your skiing style and preference, but the Kastle MX78 is definitely a higher-performance ski than most other brands on the rack at your local shop. The better you are, the better it performs. It's the kind of ski that makes you want to head to the gym and get in better shape so you can take your turns to the next level you know is just waiting inside this ski. I would also venture to guess the lifespan of this ski is probably longer than others due to its quality (you get what you pay for sometimes). It would not say it is for lazy skiing styles. Excellent product in my book.

See some MX78 reviews:
http://www.exoticskis.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=73
http://www.exoticskis.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78

The MX88 is also a hit:
http://www.exoticskis.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=52
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pretty much what i wanted to hear, thanks exoticskiis, it sounds like the skis will suit me down to the ground, and will be skiis i could actually grow into the better i became.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey,

I've bought the MX80's a while ago and spend 13 days on the slopes skiing them. Granted, I have not bought any other skies before, but I absolutely love these skies. Got them in 163cm, and they're rock solid even at higher speeds (well, for me that is Happy). I'm 95k/181cm advanced/intermediate skier. They do require a bit of work, but they give it all back.

Let me know if you have any questions, happy to answer any!

Jilles
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Btw, they now also have a one-piece suit: http://www.kaestle-ski.com/en/product-line/softgoods/sw800-one-suit-m/

Ain't that cool? Toofy Grin

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Tue 19-01-10 18:55; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I skied the black ones on ski-test last season in deep crud, during a white-out - can't understate that they were fantastic and I didn't doubt them for a minute. Can't remember the dimensions sadly.

In addition to the one-pieces available in black and white, they also do Kastle-branded Ortovox backpacks.

Cool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy