Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bristol Parking

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any one know if it is still cheaper to pay when you are there (the long term parking one that you walk to the terminal)? They want 10 quid a day which seems a bit much...

Shizzle ma Nizzle I'm flying from Brizzle
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
martski, eh..? It's never been cheaper to pay when you are there - as far as I have ever known, it's cheaper to pay in advance online.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
martski, Much more expensive than the already expensive parking if you pay at the airport.

We got 5 days valet parking in Heathrow before Xmas for less than 5 days long term parking in Bristol for March Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Use the code TR12 in Bristol parking and that should give you a discount?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you're flying from Bristol, park at the Airport Tavern if you want to save some cash. I regularly used them when I was visiting my Geneva based girlfriend last winter.

They're 100 yards from the entrance to the airport, and drop off / pick up when you need them to.

Never had any issues with them.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers guys, went for the discount code, thank you Mr Fat Controller
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hum3 wrote:
If you're flying from Bristol, park at the Airport Tavern if you want to save some cash. I regularly used them when I was visiting my Geneva based girlfriend last winter.

They're 100 yards from the entrance to the airport, and drop off / pick up when you need them to.

Not come across them Puzzled
Do you have contact details?
snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I live in Bristol, and yes the cost of parking at the airport is expensive

I use Park Farm, about 1/2 mile from the airport (turning opposite Airport Tavern , then 2nd right up track to secure farm area). Reasonable rates and all undercover, nice people to deal with, phone 01275 475338

Also beware of the Trolley Scam in the airport when you return, they charge £1 to use the trolley to transfer luggage out of the terminal to the car park area, about 200yds - and it's non refundable! They don't know the meaning of public service up there, very anti anything that is not under the control of their money making scams.

Shame they don't build a real airport at Yeovilton which is not so fog prone, much bigger, better transport links and more accesible to a larger catchment area, taking the load off Heathrow etc. That'll be another topic then?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
martski, if you join Bristol Airports 'Travel Awards' with your booking (it's free) they will send you regular parking discount codes and vouchers to spend in the terminal - useful if you use it regularly.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
provenjohn wrote:
hum3 wrote:

Not come across them Puzzled
Do you have contact details?
snowHead

Their website is here:

http://www.airporttavern.co.uk

snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy