Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saalbach Ski Hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody got recommendations for ski-hire at Sallbach.

Due out Feb 12th satying at Panther.

Heard about TC rip-offs and looking at self-booking.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lots of choice
I got a pair of Rossignol 9S a few years back that were as if they had just come out of the bag.
Cant remeber the cost now, but after years in France i was pleasantly surprised
Mind you spent all my money on exerienceing Austrian apres ski which beats French attempts hands down

Not sure i'd worry too much about TC rip offs - just make sure you let the ski shop guys know you want something good, otehrwise you get the first pair they take off teh rack
In my experience, if teh first pair they give you look old and battered, say "anything newer ? I might be interested in buying at teh end of the week"; or "anything stiffer/narrower/fatter ?" gives at least teh hint that you might know what youre talking about and often produces something nicer

Enjoy the late nights Smile
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can recommend you to "Hansi's Best-Price", next door but one to Bobby's Pub at the bottom of the main street (just a short stroll down the road from the Panther). Hansi's good range of equipment was new for the current season and he will look after you very well. He speaks excellent English, is a small. independent operator and will give you the benefit of his personal service (as well as a welcome, home-made schnapps from the bar in his shop!). Tell him that I sent you (Richard Tatman), and he will give you a 10% discount.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you're getting lessons (with Furstauer Ski School) you can get a discount at Intersport.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy