Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for buddy or group - week 30 or 31st Jan for week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - am 25 yr old female looking for a buddy or to join or form a group to ski or board for 7 days going out 30/ 31st Jan or 6/7th Feb.

Let me know if any spaces or you are interested.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi - i'm a 24yo male also looking to ski either of those weeks. Preferably something on a reasonable budget anywhere in Europe. I'm beginner/intermediate but keen to improve.

Please let me know at feisty1985@hotmail.com if you've got anything planned or are interested in sorting something out. I'm based in London.

Tom
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
How remarkably convenient - i'm 25, London based and looking to go away around the same time! Bottom end of intermediate. Have seen some deals around and about and can get leave from work at fairly short notice...PM me for contact details...

Miles
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Miles, what is your email address?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sky_High30, Hi Miles, not sure if this will work but not sure if this is how to PM. As Jesso has said please let me know your email address.

We're probably not too dissimilar in skiing ability which would be good. My preference is the week 30/31 Jan or at a push maybe the one after (due to work/half terms etc). I'm happy to go to Italy or Andorra where it's cheap and good for beginner/intermediates however i'd be up for going to France if the deal was reasonable (seems like most people prefer there on these forums). Last year I skied in Austria. Also Jess has sent round an email about Morzine which seems to be popping up everywhere i look. There are companies that organise chalets aimed at individuals or pairs but it's not dirt cheap. What sort of thing are you looking for?

Tom
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
That week is fine, not too fussed where we go (vague preference towards Italy, my work colleagues who are all skiers mocked Andorra...). Am just about following the email paperchain!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy