Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are 2 guys looking to drive down to Chamonix mid to late March. Looking to leave the Southampton area around a Weds eve and drive down to Chamonix and then leave Chamonix the following Monday mornning. Anyone interested in joinning us
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello,

I'm only about half an hour away from you guys, dont worry not Portsmouth, the other way.

Sounds like a good trip, I'd be interested if you want to run through the details sometime. I assume you're looking at sharing accomodation and all going down in the one car?

Andy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Andy

Can you send me a message with your contact details and i will email you back where we are with this. Only came up with the idea today. To make the trip viable we need to share as much as the costs as possible hence 1 car and share the accom. Don't wish to seem rude but are you a reasonabler skier/boarder sort middle of the road, its just that we don't given the short stay want to have a complete begginer with us, its hard work for us and not fair on a begginer given that this will not be a normall full weeks ski. We all have to start somewhere but not on this trip.
Look forward to hearing from you.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hello,

I sent you a pm but got this message...."That user cannot receive messages because they are down a crevasse."....whatever the hell that means?

If you dont recieve it let me know and I'll post it again on this thread.

Andy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

whatever the hell that means?

it means he/she hasn't disclosed their email address...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w, thanks for that. I'm new here and haven't got to grips with the lingo.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Oops sorry about that i will amend my account
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Should be OK now to email me.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It's telling me you are still down that crevasse, I hope that isn't an omen!

Anyhoo, you can get me on carlsberg.101@hotmail.co.uk.

I wasn't offended by your question, I was going to ask you the same thing. I've got about 15 weeks on snow, I did 1 week boarding but wasn't tempted by the dark side. I'd say good intermediate, maybe even lower advanced (on piste) on a good day. The last couple of years I've been getting into off piste, whilst I'd love to do the Vallee Blanche I'm not ready for the hardcore gnarly Chamonix scene so if thats your thing I'll pass.

I appreciate choosing a ski buddy for a small group is very tricky, you dont want to spend your precious snow time with a complete knobhead. I've been in groups before so I know the score, if it doesn't work out, no problemo, have a good trip anyway.

Andy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
No problem, i am not that good anyway. You have a few more weeks than me on the white stuff and i am getting to old now to blast off the piste all the time. Just like to take little detours here and there.. Now i have your contact details let me run the numbers etc and see where we are cost wise. Also just seen that Easyjet are flying from Bournmouth to Geneva return for just over a £100. It could be cheaper to fly and then share the for a hire car or even get a train from GVA to Chamonix or beyond. Will contact you soon.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy