Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bernie Ecclestone flies into Ferrari ski party in the Dolomites, dressed in red

Poster: A snowHead
Formula One's circus-master Bernie Ecclestone has helicoptered into Ferrari's annual ski party to ... well ... go skiing?

The pre-season extravaganza gathers movers and shakers to sort out the politics and tactics of Formula One, enabling these fat moguls to go for a slide ... maybe. The venue this year is the beautiful Italian Dolomites resort of Madonna di Campiglio.

This report from Telegraph.co.uk.

Quote:
It made an incongruous scene: Ecclestone, dressed in Ferrari red and buried beneath an avalanche of dictaphones, in an exclusive ski resort explaining why he believes one or two of the new teams will not make this season’s opening race in Bahrain on March 14 due to financial constraints.

When the going gets tough, the tough go sliding.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ernst Stavro Goldsmith, I think you have snowHeads confused with the OK magazine forum. This isn't news or interesting. Liked the tree-well story though. More like that please. snowHead

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Thu 14-01-10 9:58; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Blofeldbrother, thank you for the piranha
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ernst Bond, I'd been expecting you...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
... in the Aston Martin, with snow chains and ski box
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Ernst Goldsmith, and the ejector seat Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Skiing photo from the Ferrari gig (lots of helmets):

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47095000/jpg/_47095783_alonsoskiing766.jpg

Slide show: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8454442.stm
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:
The drivers head off down a mountain and it's that man Alonso in the lead again, in front of test and reserve driver Fisichella, with Massa bringing up the rear

Massa doesn't look too bad but Alonso skis like an Englishman. Toofy Grin

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47095000/jpg/_47095783_alonsoskiing766.jpg

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Thu 14-01-10 11:06; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ferrari ski helmet:

http://store.ferrari.com/upload/img/0/0/0/0/8/3/4/8/500_7524_1.jpg

No, you can't have one. Far too expensive
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ferrari go to Madonna di Campiglio every year

Looks like Fisi is the only skier among them, on his none ferrari fishers.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ernst Goldsmith wrote:
Ferrari ski helmet:

http://store.ferrari.com/upload/img/0/0/0/0/8/3/4/8/500_7524_1.jpg

No, you can't have one. Far too expensive

Too expensive for the F1 drivers as well, as they were wearing POC helmets and goggles.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
papasmurf wrote:
Ferrari go to Madonna di Campiglio every year

Looks like Fisi is the only skier among them, on his none ferrari fishers.

Isn't it Massa on the Fischers? "The drivers head off down a mountain and it's that man Alonso in the lead again, in front of test and reserve driver Fisichella, with Massa bringing up the rear"
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
nah think massa is second, if you lok at the other pictures, hes the only one not wearing a black neck warmer.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
papasmurf wrote:
nah think massa is second, if you lok at the other pictures, hes the only one not wearing a black neck warmer.

Think you're right as Massa is normally 10 kg lighter than the other two, Massa & Alonso also have their names on their jackets (right chest) but the third skier doesn't. The caption must be wrong.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Video here:
http://youtube.com/v/jRhumkAS9nQ

Fisi appears to ski reasonably well.
snow report
I don't watch Formula One, but - looking at that video - it's probably "best that they stay with the day job".
latest report
Ernst Goldsmith,
May I politely ask - Why are you flooding "the piste" with dubuous news stories? (this one being particularly dubious!) Perhaps the SnowNews area would be more appropriate???
snow report
cp1000 wrote:
Why are you flooding "the piste"?

Downhill water skiing - by public demand

To be slightly less facetious, I speak to ageing snowHeads who are bored with the usual "can I get a Ryanair stewardess to wear my ski boots?".

This site has lost much of its search function, so there's a bit of a merry-go-round of repetitive questions which could be researched via the 'search'.
ski holidays
I've been to Madonna di Campiglio. its very much where the italian fur coat brigade go Laughing
snow conditions
Ernst Goldsmith wrote:
cp1000 wrote:
Why are you flooding "the piste"?

Downhill water skiing - by public demand

To be slightly less facetious, I speak to ageing snowHeads who are bored with the usual "can I get a Ryanair stewardess to wear my ski boots?".

This site has lost much of its search function, so there's a bit of a merry-go-round of repetitive questions which could be researched via the 'search'.

Having bored us with 'news' about Tiger woods 'celebrity' wifes whereabouts you're now boring us with this nonsense!

The site may have a number of repetitive questions but that is the nature of most forums like this.

I suggest you get onto the Hello or OK forums, they may be more what you're interested in...........
snow report
Ernst Goldsmith, the site search function is pretty awful - but have you tried using a Google site search instead? (which won't reach the AZ) eg like this
latest report
Quote:

I have no idea where to start looking as I have no idea what you are referring to.
latest report
cp1000 wrote:
Quote:

I have no idea where to start looking as I have no idea what you are referring to.

search for it? no wait a minute Wink
snow report
Laughing Laughing
snow report
I've never seen the Ferrari red uniforms look so bad in their ski guise- truly awful looking...
snow conditions
As I understand it, this type of skiwear is inspired by jackets which have been around for quite a while now: 'Ferrari red'
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy