Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Taking the Piste! Les Arcs/Paradiski map

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Got to be a p*ss take, surely?? Shocked

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130358500714&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

£2.00 for something thats free.
I have some of this years DVD brochures .......... Toofy Grin
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cheeky sods.... but then I guess if you are daft enough to pay £2.....
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I saw this in a sports shop in Hochgurgl at Christmas. Piste maps for sale for €1 just 50m from the ticket office where you could get them for free!

But then again, the same shop was selling cans of Coke for €1 whereas the kiosk (alleged "bar") next to the ticket office was selling them for €3.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Boredsurfing, You really were Boredsurfing to find that Laughing
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bertie bassett, Nope, the nice people at E Bay send me anything about LP Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Boredsurfing wrote:
bertie bassett, Nope, the nice people at E Bay send me anything about LP Very Happy

Can you get them to de-activate goldsmiths 'pseudo' snow news as well please....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I suppose some people might like old Piste maps from the year they skiied there? I have a few particularly grim maps from the early noughties which I'd like to replace for pristine versions
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just been informed by a teenager that also on E bay you can buy carrier bags that are given away in designer brand shops rolling eyes
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have seen the odd post on here for people asking for Piste Maps to plan their holiday and I have once sent one of my old maps to a fellow SH.

But I don't think I'd pay £2 for one
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I've got quite a few, from different resorts if anyone wants to make me an offer Toofy Grin Otherwise they might end up on fleabay Smile

Got a stack of original unused ones from Revelstokes opening year, hoping to make a fortune and retire once they realise their true value Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Bones wrote:

Got a stack of original unused ones from Revelstokes opening year, hoping to make a fortune and retire once they realise their true value Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley
Bones,

Hold onto them until a new design comes out, then you have a collectors item wink
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Doss, New one is already out - last years, got some of those too Toofy Grin As the mountain develops the maps are changing, so nothing will resemble the first ones Madeye-Smiley

Do you want to buy one as an investment wink
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Bones, not sure yet, might get one on ebay cheaper Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy