Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

23rd Jan, 3 people looking for spaces

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,

I have been trying to arrange a snow trip for me and 2 friends (they are a married couple) we wanted to be away this week but as they are in the UK they thought they wouldn't be able to fly out last weekend so we didn't book in the end after finding some amazing deals at the last second!

So now we are looking again at the week of 23rd jan, I am in amsterdam so would prefer somewhere on the french ski train route, but I could fly somewhere else I guess, also we are ok with a triple room or a double/twin and a single.

Anyone got any offers or ideas?

Or is anyone looking to join a trip then and does mind sharing with an unknown?

We are 1 female and 2 males, all 29, the couple are not massively into the apres side of things but I could have my arms twisted to join in...

Any help would be great, thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi
I have am looking to get to meribel that weekend to join some mates. I would be happy to share a room. I am 35, male boarder, i would like to think that i am pretty easy going and our group will be happy to have more along for the ride.

I doubt the apres ski will be excessive but i would think that there will be a few beers downed each night.

If you are interested let me know.

Cheers

Matt
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've noticed some pretty amazing deals on ifyouski in Austria for this weekend. £299 a head chalet board/flights. £75 single supplement.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you find anything in St. Anton for that week I would be happy to make up the numbers. My dad is out there.

Gatwick to Innsbruck with transfers is £134pp return with thomas cook.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the PM's and the reply's, I think we are still hoping for a late minute bargin, unfortunitly austria is probably out of the window, just due to the girl having had a bad fall there and not wanting to go back........ Although I then found a really good price there and she thinks maybe as its so good she might be tempted! If that happens I will PM you Spikeyhedgehog.

I couldn't find anything to good for meribel Matt, but again will let you know if it comes up and your still interested.

Thanks for pointing out ifyouski, I had totally forgotten about them!

Any other last minute deals welcome as well Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yeah I'm 100% up for anything in St. Anton (specifically) that week as long as it's sub £500 ex liftpass.

My number is 07966 235627 and email is spikiehedgehog@yahoo.co.uk if you want to discuss any details. Very Happy

Stuff keeps popping up now and again on http://www.stantonchalets.co.uk/ski_deals.asp
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ahh sorry. Just sorted something out. Good luck with your trip!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy