Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Late season skiing in Andorra

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone regularly go to Arinsal/Andorra late in March each year? Going to Arinsal for the last week in March this year. Never been that late in the season but I heard something about the Pyrenees doing well late in the season. Is this true? What conditions can I expect if the usual pans out?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It has done well (very well) for the last couple of years but that is no indication that it will always be the case. The Pyrenees seem to get huge dumps from the low pressure storm systems that track across the Atlantic around the equinox. The downside is that these can also bring warm air with them.

I was there at the start of April 2009 and upon arriving it started snowing (on an already good base). We had over 100cm of snow drop in a non stop 36 hour dump. You can imagine the conditions for the rest of the week. By Thursday it was lightly snowing heavily again and on the Saturday it was another big dump.

It may not always work but when it does it is a powder heaven.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bar shaker, Whats it going to be like week from 7th march, o snow Oracle? snowHead snowHead
Thats when we are off there, first time up a mountain for the OH and little monster been a long time for me, can't wiat Toofy Grin

also can't spell, I know NehNeh
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Don't worry the bars are always open rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pas de la Casa is the highest resort and they have plenty of cannons.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
This is my fifth season here, and March has always had good snow, even when we've got off to a bad start! At the moment the base is around 90cm and constantly improving. We had about 3 days of snow last week, more snow at the beginning of this week, and it's dumping down right now!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sounds promising for Snow in Andorra in March then Very Happy We're going there too ricfrench on March 7th Cool See you on the slopes
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We'll be there March 7th too...Woop!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy