Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Save money on Lift Passes at Alpe D'Huez?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know how I can reduce the cost of 6 lift passes at Alpe D'Huez? Currently €210 each. Can't see anywhere where you can get a deal or a group discount.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This chalet sells them for 185. http://www.lasourcechalet.co.uk/ scroll to the bottom. So presumably it is possible.

I was just about to post about their other comment... how easy is it to get to the other ski areas they mention. Is it practical?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
joewalch,
You will get them cheaper if you are a family with 2+ kids but aprt from student and oap discounts I don't think there is anything for 6 people. The only other possobility is that if you book your accomodation through an agency in the resort they used to be able to do a discounted pass.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Spoken to La Source Chalet and they will only do discounted passes for anyone staying with them. We have booked through Skibound in Hotel Valle Blanche and they will only do €210 each even for 6 adults. Can't believe they will do any discount. I will keep searching!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
When do you arrive joewalch? I'm working at Vallee Blanche and the money they take off you is the money they use to get the passes so no con on the go there, the other option to save money is to buy day passes (no queues at the cash desks) and if its a white out don't go up! Having said that the Visalp pass will get you access to indoor and outdoor swimming pool, gym, ice rink and museums, so if you go out in the morning and visabilaty is shocking you can come back and have a swim etc.

By the way the past two days have bben mint, blue sky, fresh lines and no queues anywhere! Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for getting in touch Manicpb. Nice to speak to someone actually there! Thanks for the advice!

Looks like we will have t pay the full price. I stayed in AD two years ago and couldn't find anything cheap then.

By the way: We have had a bit of disaster. One of our lot has broken her leg and our agent is trying to find out if we can change two of our doubles to one triple. Do you know if there is anything going? Should we be paying the same accommodation for a triple as 1.5 doubles?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
This has been resolved, sort of. We have been charged 50% for the cancellation fee and three of our party are sharing a room.

If anyone does have any suggestions for reducing our lift pass cost I would be very grateful!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy