Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dynastar Exclusive Fluid / Active / Sensation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My wife likes Dynastar skis and is looking at trying the above skis in a 158cm length. She's a good intermediate, skis 95% on piste, about 170cm tall and about 61Kg.

The fluid and sensation look more piste biased, with the fluid being aimed at higher abilities and has a slightly wider tip and tail than the sensation. The active is a little wider and looks to be more all mountain. Based on looks, she'd have the fluid as it matches her outfit but she realises that's not the number one criteria for a ski !

Any female snowheads experience of these would be appreciated.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pokemon, I have the dynastar Exclusive Fluid in the next length up - 162 I think it is but it's too cold to go out onto the terrace in the dark to check. wink I like them very much - I have similar stats to your wife. But I don't know that I am a very discerning ski user - I couldn't tell you anything very clever about how they ski. But they whizz around OK and I am happy with the longer length - they generally feel very stable and comfortable. Today I managed for the first time to do a big carve around in a circle and end up going down again without stopping - never managed to get all the way round before. snowHead And they're quite pretty.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pam w, thanks. I think that's helped her make a decision.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
pam w, my wife has now bought a pair from Sport Conrad. Thanks.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pokemon, hope she enjoys them! snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've just bought some Dynastar Active they are my first skis and I will be trying them out at the 6BB!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mrs C has the Excluisive Fluid in 158cm and really likes them. She's also a good intermediate and her (skiiing wink ) stats are 5'7" and 71kg
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
pam w, Roger C, cheers. I know it'll be my fault if she doesn't like them though!! rolling eyes
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I skied the 'exclusive elite' for a week in the Dolomites and found it a lovely carving ski - very easy to ski - I think it was 75mm underfoot. Last year I tried the legend which was great too. I'd buy the 'Eden' if I could find a shop with a set for sale. I skied 158cm, 59kg 5'6".
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy