Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sky Sports in Les Duex Alpes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know this is a bit of a strange question but do any off the bars show Sky Sports in the resort, reason I ask is due to all the delayed matches the second semi final Man City v Man Utd has now been moved to the week Im over there 27 th Jan, need to catch it as this will be the first time City will get to a final in a long time Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
maverick177uk, Loads of English bars there with Sky.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Smithy's is probably the best one to watch the match, The Secret and Smokey's are also ok.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
maverick177uk,
Quote:

need to catch it as this will be the first time City will get to a final in a long time

You are wrong, it may be the first final that City have got to since '81, but it certainly won't be a long time before the next one. Still its always good to see the rags stiffed in the theatre of shame.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hotel Aalborg bar too has Sky, right on the snow front by the Vikings drags.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
T Bar wrote:
maverick177uk,
Quote:

need to catch it as this will be the first time City will get to a final in a long time

You are wrong, it may be the first final that City have got to since '81, but it certainly won't be a long time before the next one. Still its always good to see the rags stiffed in the theatre of shame.

Cheers guys I meant to say that mate and after the display against Blackburn last night who knows the treble could be on the cards. Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Watched the Hammers in smokey joes while we were there over xmas/new year, thought it very good & next to the main cable cars,they have 3 normal size tv's on the walls & a big screen by the pool table, manager didn't want to have the sound on whilst there were still diners eating, but after ordering ten pitchers of beers , he said sod it and turned the volume up nice and loud Toofy Grin

Shame we lost Sad
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I wonder how many of them actually have the outline of a pint glass in the corner of the screen Wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
west ham played that bad, they nearly had the outline of my pint glass in the middle of the screen Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
" Sky Sports"?

I thought you were talking about jumping off mountains in a parachute or flying a small aircraft around the Alps! Little Angel

Recommend jumping off the mountain in a parapente - great experience!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
COME ON CITY, COME ON CITY,
FERGIE, SIGN HIM UP, FERGIE FERGIE SIGN HIM UP

Does anyone know anywhere it will be on in Chatel at all, cheers
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy