Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine 13th March - Snow?!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

First post on the board.

Am looking to drive to Morzine for the 13th March for a week.

Have found a nice little chalet right on the Pleney piste but am just a little concerned about the level of snow I should expect?

Anybody with good experience of Morzine in mid March?

I'm sure it would be fine but I'd like to hear some first hand views on the subject.

Obviously the chalet right at the bottom means I need good snow to get back to it easily.

Many thanks

Rossco
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rossco, welcome to snowHead .

To answer your question, most likely, yes. If anyone has access to SCGB's historic snow records (or elsewhere) then perhaps they can provide hard data, but subjectively speaking, I'd say you're on a good - if not cast-iron wink - bet.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rossco, which side of the cable car/bubble are you on? The main (Piste B) run down Pleney is well snow cannoned so I'd expect you can at least get within a short walk across a field of accom if you're staying on that side. The "other" side is not snow cannoned.

Mid-March should be OK but bear in mind that the start of the season at lower altitudes is not so great this year.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Giving it a punt myself, but staying over between super-morzine & nyon lifts. Fingers crossed.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Gonna be fine. They have been making snow every cold night and we have more real stuff coming later this week. There will be plenty to get you down.
And you can always catch the bus to Prodains or go in via Super Morzine to access the Avoriaz sector.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well we decided against Morzine and have found a lovely catered chalet in Les Carroz week starting 28th Feb, but thanks for your input!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy