Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

South Downs Video of the days action.........

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Up early with some mates to just outside Findon, West Sussex. The slope is only 55 vertical ms but is quite steep and almost "demanding".

You can really get some good hard agressive fall line turns in.....then the usual kicker and then some more runs........think we did 11 or 12 so pretty good, smiles all round - happy days....

Earlier in the week skins on and did a couple of hours..........

You Tube Video of today here
http://youtube.com/v/G2OHrTbVIlY

ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Weathercam, nice.

K2 Mount Bakers?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well spotted, indeed Mt Bakers with Dynafit XT & Garmont Axons
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Trundle at Chichester today
http://youtube.com/v/BIKG1yA0lus
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
St Richards Hospital Car Park on Thursday night
http://youtube.com/v/KZrdULb1ze4
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Weathercam, I have them with Barons - not many about.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Found a good slope at Val de Waterhall, outside Brighton !!! Not too many people - had my first go at snowboarding - bit reluctant to damage skis initially - and snow so soft and deep, great for learning and inevitable falls !!!! Managed about 5 turns most runs, didn't enjoy the 15 min trek back to the top much !!! Must have thighs of steel by now I think !! But cheaper and more fun than the gym !! As everywhere the usual selection of For Sale signs, body bags (for tobogganing on not taking to hospital !!) home-made jumps which people were tobogganing over - coccyx injuries all round I think !! One guy landed the For Sale sign like an octopus being dropped and limped off with his mates - dislocated shoulder/fracture. Today, taking skis out and making a circuit round the golf course involving a nice long slope, though only steepish at top - making most of possibly last few days of the amazing conditions. Shame we couldn't get a rope tow lift rigged up - next time !! Just think how much I've saved on a lift pass !! Have fun everybody !!!! Little Angel
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Weathercam, good form in that pic!

...and, of course, well done on slaying the South Downs
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
no helmet then
but looking good on the skis
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
blockhead, is that you Maurice? I hear you have bought some ski's? When are you orf?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
who is Maurice then????
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I managed a morning on Butser Hill near Petersfeild. I guess 100 meters vert and 600 - 700 long depending on how much altitude you wanted to loose before the 30 mins walk back up to the top. I had freash powder to play in too, ok , only 20 - 30 cm but this is the UK.
Lots of snowboarders and 1 other regular skier. Skied 0930 - 1230 and was knackered by the end, could have done with a bag of tangfastics.
Weathercam.- You are the same WC from a certain watersports forum. I lurk on there too as Rob Dp.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
warrell wrote:
St Richards Hospital Car Park on Thursday night
http://youtube.com/v/KZrdULb1ze4

Shocked
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.

http://youtube.com/v/bYkSI1Iy_EI

Not me , found it on a google search. This must have been after I was there as i didnt see any idiots in a yellow kayak.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy